Cosmetic acupuncture aims to treat the imbalance of physiological conditions that may have an effect in your appearance , by using both facial and body acupuncture points.
How does facial acupuncture work?
Cosmetic acupuncture works by stimulating the muscles in your face and increasing blood flow to increase the skin tone. The skin’s elasticity is improved which helps smooth the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Cosmetic acupuncure benefits include:
- Helps erasing years off the face: by promoting a more youthful glow and by reducing apparent stress from your face. Cosmetic acupuncture is the only anti-agin treatment which focuses on restoring the face and body from the inside out, as the treatment collaborates all aspects of your health to strengthen the body calm the mind and radiate outwards
- Promotes an improved eye appearance: by lifting drooping eyelids,smooth fine lines around the eyes including crow’s feet and deep frown lines and by improving water metabolism around the eyes, to reduce under eye bags and puffiness.
- Eliminates fine lines and smooth deep wrinkles: deep, circular movements that cause layers of tissue to rub against each other, helping to increase blood flow and break down scar tissue
- Brightened complexion: which occurs by improving the body’s water metabolism. Cosmetic acupuncture balances the skin’s moisture by flushing the face with increased lymphatic and blood circulation. Facial puffiness is also reduced which results in a dewiness to the pores and gives the skin gorgeous colour.
- Lifted and toned skin: By using pulling and pinning techniques which help tighten sagging skin, lift the jowls, treat double chins and smooth out wrinkles in the neck.
- Tightened pores; By stimulating blood flow to the face and neck to tighten the pores, which also delivers fresh oxygen and nutrients to restore your glow and give you great facial texture.