Current Career Opportunities
We are hiring RMTS
Chantal Milot RMT and Associates. We are an RMT owned and operated award winning massage and wellness therapy clinic at Yonge and Eglinton, focussed on providing only evidence based quality therapeutic treatments, in a supportive and laidback working environment. Our location is a quick walk from the Yonge and Eglinton subway station, has a continually growing client roster of over 3500 client files, with plenty of clients returning regularly and has an annual client retention rate of 81.17%!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- RMTs must commit to a minimum of 14 hours a week
- In good standing with the CMTO
- Able to provide deep tissue massage and therapeutic treatments, as most of our clients come to our clinic expecting deep tissue massage.
- Professional and is comfortable working unsupervised as well as a part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relaxed, positive, neat and organized
- Must have excellent time management skills
*We currently have coverage for the following days and times for you to create a schedule that works for you, whether you want to work early and finish early, or start later and finish later, with exception to Saturdays where shifts cannot be altered:
Monday: 9:00 am- 8:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Thursdays: 9:00 am-8:30 pm
Fridays: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Sundays: 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
Why consider Chantal Milot and Associates?
- You will be thoroughly valued and respected as a therapist, as the clinic is owned and operated by an RMT who remembers what it is like to be you! That said, you will never be asked to do/participate in anything that we would not have wanted to do ourselves, when we worked for others! (Read: no free treatments, no massage events or meets-and -greets!)
- We have a great work culture. We genuinely love working with one another and with our clients, and it shows!
- We offer you a 65% starting split to start
- You receive up to a 3% annual bonus, based on your gross annual revenue when your annual retention rate is equal or greater than 80% !
- Yearly increase in treatment fees
- Everything is provided for you and paid by the clinic, including all oils and lotions, therapeutic aids linens and all PPE used in the clinic.
- Electronic filing and SOAP notes as well as remote access to your files
- We have well established clientele and solid reputation at Yonge and Eglinton, having won several awards already namely The Consumer’s Choice Award for Best Massage therapy in Toronto Central 2019-2022 Therapy (as well as an accreditation from the CBRB (Canadian Business Review Board), for Best Massage Therapy in Toronto and one of Canada’s best businesses, so new comers will see patients from day 1!
- You will have complete control over your own schedule based on your specific needs and what works best for you.
- You will only need to be at the clinic when booked.
- Our team has more over 35 years of combined clinical experience for you to learn from and continue to grow as a therapist, meet your Strive requirements and stay relevant in the profession.
- We will show you effective rebooking tactics, so that you may benefit from having a fuller schedule quicker and with more ease, and be eligible for annual bonuses.
- We welcome talented and motivated new grads!
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume, and introduce yourself!